App for Expedia where I learned to lead software teams and brand amazing products. Sorry, no link. Please contact me for more info.
SMS app using Twilio to find the nearest clinic in developing countries. iOS app for the clinic side to manage doctors.
iOS app for the elderly to easily use technology and communicate with the rest of their family. This project helped me cut my teeth in UX.
Fun little app to check if your phone was a Samsung Note 7 and how to return it to the store to get a new phone.
Microsoft HoloLens app for the blind to navigate by sound. Lead the project learning the needs of the blind and visually impaired community.
Are you sick but not sure what you have? Symptomatic allows you to search symptoms to find related diseases.
Android app to get a notification if a mass shooting ocurred near you or a loved on. Will be on the Play Store soon.
Simplify your life with a dashboard to order your favorite food from Eat24, order an uber, check the commute time and more
To get better at design I took on the challenge to do a design every single day for 30 days. I did my designs in Sketch and posted them on Instagram.
Helped on Mhacks: Refactor’s design team to do do branding and room banners
Designed banners in Sketch and Illustrator
An iOS app to help motivate you to get where you need to be. I designed the app and hope to begin developement soon.
- Conducted market and competitive analysis in the travel mobile app space to determine market gaps to fill by creating an app that specializes in personalized packaged flight + hotel booking
- Managed six-person team using agile to create new package recommendation travel app for iOS
- Lead team from ideation, user testing, development to get incrorporated into main Expedia App
- Balanced user needs, engineering ability, and upper management’s goals to deliver product users loved
- Co-founded clean energy start-up for R & D on novel a home energy storage and generation system
- Lead 5 person engineering team to design and create compact hydrogen system to help power homes
- Raised over $30,000 through innovation grants, solar panel installations, and solar panel project design
- Business Development, Project Management, talent acquisition, and company/team management